So I admit it I have a mouth like a sailor. Maybe because I grew up in a Military family and was made by a sailor. Who knows but I like passing the blame onto others. I really try to watch my language but it seems to get the best of me. Now I have created my own little devilish sailor of my own. Maybe that's what she should really be for Halloween...then she can cuss all she wants.
There have been quite a few occasions where she has said some words that she shouldn't be using. But I have to admit it...it's quite humorous at times when it does happen because she can use them in the correct way. Believe me I'm trying to put a end to it and be the good parent I'm supposed to be.
She has now began her lying phase. Now this phase is really starting to annoy the shit out of me. She will bold face lie to me even while I watch her doing whatever it is she's doing. Her lies sometimes are quite creative I must admit.
Her newest lie is to cover up her sailor mouth. Like when she yells out "damn" for some reason that she feels that it fits at the moment (most of the time she does of course use it correctly). I will instruct her that she is not to say that word and its a bad word. Then she insists that she said Damn like a Beaver Dam. Although we all know for sure this is not what she meant. So we will bicker back and fourth until complete frustration as I tell her not to lie to me (as she lies to me about lying then tries to pass the buck off to a bug that may have said it- WTF).
Even at the age of 2 she was a potty mouth. I remember sitting down at the dinner table with her one night. Here we are sharing a lovely experience together and she goes and screws it up. She accidentally squeezed her juice box too hard. She looks at the table and the juice puddle on it. With this very angry face she looks at the mess and shakes her head as if in disbelief. The next thing you know she yells angrily "SHIIIIIT!!!". I of course try not to laugh but it is hard not to because she obviously used the cuss word correctly. I get my composure and explain to her that is not a word to be used.
Dinner must bring out the best in this child's language. The other night we went to dinner together at Friday's (Me, Win (Fiance), and Kayliegh). As we were enjoying our yummy food my daughter for some reason only she must know starts saying "Fucking" (yes I know the cuss word of all cuss words- don't judge me) in this low voice. I look at her to make sure that is the word coming out of her mouth. As I'm staring at her she continues to say it over and over and over (maybe about 10 times). Then the little shit looks up and laughs about it. She knew damn well what she was saying. Win and I once again explain to her that she is not to use that type of word.
Man we really need to watch our language around here.
The devil potty mouth at her best.


1 comment:
Ok, I am her father, a retired military sailor who helped conceive her. But however I take offense that she would blame her damn foul mouth on me! What the hell was that shit?
Post a Comment