Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Eh Why Not

Since I constantly do nothing but Google at work and read blogs all day I have decided to create my own blog. I have thought about it before only because I got hooked on www.Dooce.com (freaking hilarious) and found out that she makes enough money from her blog to support her family (What's that no more Corporate America? SIGN ME UP). One of my good friends also has a blog going and she is a crazy donkey with some funny shit of her own. So my Fiance suggested I should start one as well.
At first (okay, for maybe 3 seconds) I thought nah I don't want to be a "copy cat". But then I thought hmmm it could work out well. Especially considering we will be moving soon and it will give everyone a glimpse into our life. Or in another way it will answer anybody's questions before they call us (because we will be living a few hours away) and want to know EVERYTHING that has been happening.
Let's see how it turns out...

1 comment:

Meg said...

Bitching about your kid and life on the internet is the shit.