So, I have told Kayliegh over, over and OVER again to put her plate on the counter when she gets up from the table or the puppy will jump up and devour anything she has left. Meaning Marley gets quite the hefty course since Kayliegh always refuses to eat and tries to negotiate meals and snacks instead.
The other day Kayliegh came outside while Me, Win, and some of the guys were in the garage. I guess she decided she wanted to warn us she was going to go use the bathroom/ask permission to use it. I have no clue why this occurs with her. But anyways, Win told her to go ahead. Well of course she must of not put her plate on the counter because she would be returning back to eat her dinner.
May I mention this is the meal that was supposed to be her lunch that she refused to eat so I told her that she had to eat it for dinner then. A whole ordeal all day about negotiating her left over food and the fact that she couldn't have a snack until she ate it. So I was quite proud of myself for finally sticking to my guns and making her eat it for dinner. Well she didn't get the chance to eat it...
The next thing you know you hear Kayliegh yelling and crying bloody murder (this is how she always cries) at the front door "Marley ate my foooooood!" (end of the world occurs right at that very moment). I decided to say for some odd reason "Beat her ass" since I am always spanking this dog for jumping up on the table and eating food and other various things. Well I come inside trying to locate the bastard dog. I chase her around the house getting even more pissed. Kayliegh locates her in the bedroom hiding under our side table. Kayliegh yells "THERE SHE IS MOOOOM!" I ask where and she points under the table. I grab the bastard puppy and Kayliegh yells "BEAT HER ASSSSSS MOOOOM!".
Whooops this one was one me and not because of the cross dressing cult leaders at her school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment